You can request return procedure for replacement or refund in the following cases:
- The product you bought was defective or damaged
- Non-defective or damaged product in unopened original packaging (subject to re-stocking fee)
- A shipping error occurred on our side
Each case is reviewed by our customer support service. We generally review all the refund/replacement requests within 2-3 business days.
If the case is eligible for replacement or refund - you will get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please note, this number is valid for 30 calendar days from the date of issue. Please do not return purchased products without the Return Merchandise Authorization number!
Warranty guidelines - what to do exactly to get a refund or replacement
- The return date is within 30 calendar days of the date received.
- To return the product and get a replacement or refund - you need a valid RMA number (your return must be Return Merchandise Authorization approved). You will receive the RMA number within 10 business days after you submit a return/refund request.
- In order to receive a replacement or refund on your product, any returned ink or toner product must be returned at least 70 % full (that means that after weighing (based on grams) the item you are returning must not weigh less than 70% of the original load)
3 easy steps to get a refund or replacement:
Step 1. Complete the Return/refund request form: go to the Help / Contact tab on the Home page and use the "Contact Us" form. In the pull down menu select either "The Product(s) I received is / are defective or damaged" or "I want to return items that are not damaged or defective" or "I received the wrong product as a result of a shipping error" in the pull down menu. Complete the form as required and click "Send" when completed.
Step 2. Receive RMA number via email from our customer support team (please make sure our emails arrive safely into your inbox. If you use anti spam software please unblock our email address, or just add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.)
Step 3. Send the package to us for replacement or refund. Please make a copy of your original invoice and print (or write) the RMA Number on it. Place the original invoice with the RMA number in the shipping container with the returned merchandise.
- The RMA number is valid for 30 calendar days from the date of issue.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging.
- We will issue a credit on your account or send you a replacement item within 10 business days after the return of the merchandise to our warehouse.
- Please note, that with the exception of TonerMAX.com shipping errors you are responsible for shipping costs to return the item to our warehouse.
- If more than 30 days has passed since the purchase, please consult the manufacturer for warranty information.
- Items damaged in transit: MUST be reported at the time of delivery; note must be made on the carrier delivery record. In the instance where you are returning merchandise you ordered that is not damaged or defective you will receive a refund less a 20% restocking fee.
- Special Orders may not be returned for Credit
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any orders that are canceled or refunded which are not due to TonerMAX.com shipping errors or product malfunction.
(Notice: Goods can be returned or replaced only if the above conditions are satisfied)