Right to Cancel - Return Policy
You have the right to cancel the contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the refund without undue delay, and not later than 14 days from the day of receiving the cancellation notice, provided any products that are part of the contract are returned to our Belgian warehouse.
We will make the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
We may withhold refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods, including registered and insured courier costs equal to the service used by us when delivering the goods to you. (DHL/GLS/UPS)
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Any returned goods that appear to have been opened and/or used that we are no longer able to sell due to customer use, will not be refunded.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
We strongly advice to adhere to our Return Material Authorization (RMA) prodecure and policy, to avoid any issues exercising your Right to Cancel.
Our US logistics center is located here:
6901 Lynn Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15208.
Please use the contact form to get in touch